Aviation Business Owners: How “Transparent” Are You?
And Why Is That Important?
In the Disconnected World we live in, you need to make sure your customers know you better than they know your competition!
Before they hand you money, they want to know who they’re doing business with. You need to stand out, personally, beyond the impersonal facade that so many businesses hide behind.
You ask,”How do I do that?”
That’s where I come in!
Let Me Help “Personalize” Your Marketing Message and Tell Your Story, The One You’ve Never Told Before!
In the copywriting world that’s called your Case Study.
Telling your story with a Personalized, Professional Case Study “connects” you to your customers.
That personal connection will be what draws your customer in.
Your Case Study will:
• “Open your kimono” in a way that eliminates competition
• Build trust
• Eliminate psychological and emotional barriers
• Nail your benefits to your customers needs in their language
• Make you ultra attractive because your openness will totally set you apart
• Create long-term, loyal customers
Let Me Help You Make that Crucial, Personal Connection Between You and Your Customers because…
In this disconnected, emotionally distant world, the future of business will flow to those companies who make themselves personally available to their customers.
Give me a call at 415-320-9811 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up your FREE, absolutely no obligation, 1/2 hour Consultation and Marketing Message Evaluation
As one example of how my writing connected me to my client, here’s a letter from Janice Barden, past president of Aviation Personnel International
Bert, thank you for your very thoughtful and touching essay published in Aviation International News.
It had a very deep impact on me, something that doesn’t happen often.
Hats off to you.
Janice K Barden, President, Aviation Personnel International
More Information About Aviation Copywriting to Help You Make an Informed Decision
Hi, I’m Bert Botta, and I’m an Aviation Marketing Expert and an Experienced Aviation Copywriter.
My specialty is helping you tell your story by writing content that dissolves the resistance between you and your customer.
The way I tell your story builds the kind of trust and connection that your aviation customers are so desperately looking for.
I do that by writing aviation advertising, called “copywriting,” that connects to your customers emotions – the “personal” part of them – and grabs their attention by speaking directly to the “pain” they’re experiencing in their business lives.
These are the kind of problems that keep them up at night!
My writing holds their attention, gets your message across and makes a call to action that is compelling enough so they know it’s foolish to go any longer without your service or product.
Consider these things when you hire an Aviation Copywriter:
Make sure they:
• Have years of in-depth Aviation experience
• Speak Aviation
• Know the airline and corporate players and their psychological make-up
• Can create excitement and desire in your clients
• Provide solutions to your clients problems
• Understand the kind of aviation problems that keeps your clients up at night
• Write powerful copy that engages your clients and prompts them to take action
• Have proven results
• Know how to make the personal “connections” between you and your customer
You get all this and more when you hire me as your Aviation Copywriter because:
- My 35 years of real world aviation experience as a TWA and Netjets captain Commands the Attention of Airline and Corporate Aviation Executives
- As a former Licensed Professional Counselor I know the likes, dislikes and quirks of aviation professionals
- Because of this I’m able to “see into” your clients needs, wants and desires
- I have credibility and “expert recognition” as the author of a best selling book, Fast Lane to Faith
If you dare to do something different to get different results, then…
Give me a call at 415-320-9811 or email me at: email@example.com and take advantage of my FREE 1/2 hour consultation and evaluation of your marketing message.
“After all, when I flew for Netjets the most powerful and influential people in the world trusted me with their lives; it only makes sense that you can trust me with your business!”